I’ve had this one in the files for a while. I’m not a dog owner, so I guess it’s not directed at me, but I noticed it on a lamp post in Haworth. I thought they were blunt and to the point in Yorkshire, but this has more a passive aggressive tone to it, don’t you think?
Posted by rowena on August 15, 2012
- On the Outside of the Opening Ceremony – Glasgow 2014
- A Proper Welcome – Glasgow 2014
- Rehearsing – Glasgow 2014
- Learning as I Go – Glasgow 2014
- Meeting the Chef – Glasgow 2014
- Volunteering in Glasgow
- Britain’s Tallest Tree?
- Drawing in Clissold Park
- Coffee, Cake and Sunshine
- Down with the Kids at the Horniman Museum
- On the Outside of the Opening Ceremony – Glasgow 2014 wp.me/p1hbrU-3NP 6 hours ago
- A Proper Welcome – Glasgow 2014 wp.me/p1hbrU-3NA 1 day ago
- Rehearsing – Glasgow 2014 wp.me/p1hbrU-3Nr 2 days ago
- Learning as I Go – Glasgow 2014 wp.me/p1hbrU-3Nm 3 days ago
- Meeting the Chef – Glasgow 2014 wp.me/p1hbrU-3Ng 4 days ago
The tacky ads which appear at the end of the posts are nothing to do with me. I'm afraid I can't suppress them; it's the cost of the the free blogging platform. Treat them as you would any other unwanted intrusion.
This blog is about stories and random connections between narratives.
- art art exhibitions Ashfield Mass Australia bank holiday weekend Barbados BBC books childhood Christmas cinema comedy commonwealth games contemporary art contemporary fiction cove park dialogue Edinburgh Edinburgh Festival edinburgh fringe films flowers food glasgow2014 hastings Helensburgh hometourist home tourist inspiration Istanbul japan knitting Learning to Draw London memory moscow movies music musical theatre National Gallery National Theatre nepal Norfolk olympics 2012 paris people watching photography planning postaday postaday2011 postaday2012 Radio reading reluctant gardener routine Russia Scotland sense of humour snow social media south africa Southbank specialist vocabulary spring Stephen Sondheim theatre travel travel theme photos Turkey vocabulary weather weekly photo challenge writing writing prompts writing style
Copyright© Rowena Dunn and rowenadunn.wordpress.com, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rowena Dunn and rowenadunn.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.