I’ve had this one in the files for a while. I’m not a dog owner, so I guess it’s not directed at me, but I noticed it on a lamp post in Haworth. I thought they were blunt and to the point in Yorkshire, but this has more a passive aggressive tone to it, don’t you think?
Posted by rowena on August 15, 2012
- A Means of Escape wp.me/p1hbrU-3s9 a red retro VW Beetle and a Mexican road trip. 21 hours ago
- 'A Human Being Died That Night' at Hampstead Theatre wp.me/p1hbrU-3rM 1 day ago
- For Free in the City wp.me/p1hbrU-3rd there's more to discover than I thought 3 days ago
- 'Automatic' Drawing wp.me/p1hbrU-3rm otherwise knoen as making a complete mess.... 4 days ago
- On A Misty Morning wp.me/p1hbrU-3r6 as hastings peir disappears into the distance 5 days ago
The tacky ads which appear at the end of the posts are nothing to do with me. I'm afraid I can't suppress them; it's the cost of the the free blogging platform. Treat them as you would any other unwanted intrusion.
This blog is about stories and random connections between narratives.
Tagsart exhibitions Barbados BBC books childhood cinema contemporary art contemporary fiction cove park dialogue Edinburgh films food hastings Helensburgh home tourist hometourist inspiration Learning to Draw London memory moscow music musical theatre nepal Norfolk olympics 2012 paris photography postaday postaday2011 postaday2012 Radio reading routine Russia social media theatre travel travel theme photos vocabulary weekly photo challenge writing writing prompts writing style
Copyright© Rowena Dunn and rowenadunn.wordpress.com, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rowena Dunn and rowenadunn.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.